St. Francis of Assisi – School Blog

Learning and growing together in God's love.

Tymek How Hill 2019

on October 30, 2019

When we arrived at How Hill we unpacked our stuff and went to our rooms. I shared a room with Callum, Jamie and Kasper.

On the second day we went in the morning and did some weaving and then went and had breakfast. At breakfast I had 5 pieces of toast and some orange juice.

After that we got 10 minutes in the garden and we played Monster, a game we made up in year 4. When we came in we went to our rooms and got ready for the next activity… The Nature Walk. On the nature walk we went to the wet marshlands and dry. On the next day we went downstairs to breakfast. At breakfast I had toast with jam and my second one with honey. In the garden we played Monster again but this time we couldn’t find Callum.  We spent 30 minutes looking for him.  Finally Miss Mendham called Callum to get out of his hiding place so then we started the round again.  At lunch I had a tuna mayonnaise sandwich and prawn cocktail crisps for a treat. Then we got on the coach and the driver drove us back to school.  When we came back we took are belongings to the studio.