St. Francis of Assisi – School Blog

Learning and growing together in God's love.

Lake District 2018 – Zeki

on December 12, 2018

The week beginning the 19th of November, Year 6 travelled for around 7 hours to get to the Outward Bound Centre in Ullswater where we enjoyed an amazing week of fun and activities. When we got there we were split into 5 groups: Scott, Shackleton, Johnson, Mallory and Watkins.   I was Scott with 11 others. All week we took part in great activities and had loads of fun. The food was unlike anywhere else  and the  there were loads of options to choose from and in the evening we drank hot chocolate while we described our day in our journals. I would definitely go there again!                 

5 Responses to “Lake District 2018 – Zeki”

1. stfoayear6 says:

Very good but quite brief but it says how good the food was so it’s the best one on this blog.

2. stfoayear6 says:

I think the recount of year6s week.

3. Johan says:

Amazing recount of the Year 6’s week of fun and extremely well written. I would visit based on this post alone!

4. stfoayear6 says:

5. Emma and Julia says:

It is a very detailed description of the Outward Bound Trip with lots of facts we need to know. We would certainly like to go there again too! We really enjoyed reading this factual description of the Lake District{Ullswater}.